I made 4 postcard sized rectangles out of 4 different lovely batiks then painted goddesses on them with metallic paint (4 different colors of course) they’ve lived in a baggie with a few other batiks I’ve found along the way for almost a year now…I going to finally make them into a wall quilt with prairie points along the bottom!
Contemplated in WORD, then tranfered into Paint then arcsoft to make it into a jpeg.
this one’s been Gimped to see what the colors would look like. The pastel/metallic batik prarie points are already cut out and all the fabrics are ready for the big chop n sew! I really can’t wait, some hand quilting for in front of the boob tube. I’ve got this great outerspace stars and planets fabric I’m going to use for the backing…should be a weight inducing feast for the eyes!