Please mail donations to:
Quilts from Caring Hands
946 NW Circle Blvd. #238
Corvallis, OR 97330
Or, drop-off location is:
Lifespring Foursquare Church (enter at back)
1495 20th St.
Wednesdays, 9:30 am to 2:00 pm only
How you can help
QCH is able to distribute quilts to children-at-risk because individuals just like you have generously donated quilting materials, money, and have volunteered their time. Thank you!
You can help by donating quilting materials…
- Completed quilts for children: twin (60″ x 80″), crib (40″ x 50″). Please note that these sizes are approximates. May either be machine quilted or tied.
- 100% cotton fabric in large pieces, including preprinted panels
- Pieced blocks, “works in progress,” quilt tops
- Batting — any size — cotton or polyester, no more than 4 oz.
- Textured fabric — i.e. terry cloth, fleece, velour, fake fur (for tactile quilts)
- Monetary donations to purchase supplies such as batting, thread, and fabric
You can help by donating money…
Quilts from Caring Hands is a nonprofit organization and is run totally by volunteers, so donations are tax deductible, and 100% of the donations go to support this project. We appreciate contributions of any size — even a few dollars will help us meet our budget.
You can help by volunteering…
We always need people to:
• Piece quilt tops
• Machine quilt or tie a quilt
• Sew on bindings or labels
• Cut quilt pieces
• Take home a kit for a quilt top
• Give us encouragement